Chrysler Fleet Program
Chrysler Canada offers special fleet pricing for all ratepayers in APAS member RMs.
1. Ratepayer in a current APAS member* RM (Not sure? Check here)
2. Tax notice as a ratepayer in APAS member RM
3. Provide your GST number to meet the Chrysler program criteria
4. FAN #G5280
*Transitional APAS Members are eligible for the Chrysler Fleet Program.
For more information, please contact
Brenda McBride, APAS Office Manager
306.789.7774 ext 5
Thank you to the following APAS Fleet Participating Chrysler Dealers for 2017/2018.
- Nipawin Chrysler, Nipawin
- South 20 Dodge Chrysler, Humboldt
- Southey Motors Ltd, Southey
- Jack Malley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Wynyard
- Indian Head Chrysler, Indian Head
- Knight Chrysler, Weyburn
- Hendry's Chrysler, Nokomis
- Woodworth Dodge Chrysler ltd, Kenton MB
- Riverside Melfort, Melfort
- Riverside Chrysler, Prince Albert
- Auto Clearing, Saskatoon
- Dodge City Chrysler, Saskatoon
- Mainline Chrysler, Rosetown
- Energy Dodge Ltd, Kindersley
- Wainalta Chrysler, Wainwright AB
- Crestview Chrysler, Regina
- Adnerson Motors LTD, Prince Albert
Since 2013, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram dealers have been offering special fleet pricing to farmers and ranchers in APAS member Rural Municipalities.
“The program clearly recognizes that Saskatchewan farms and ranches are successful and profitable businesses,” said Norm Hall, APAS Vice-President. “Agriculture is a driving force in our economy and producers now have some of the benefits that business owners in other sectors have grown accustomed to.”
“Chrysler Canada recognizes that farmers and ranchers across the country rely on their trucks to successfully run their operations,” said Ken Tuckey, Head of Fleet, Chrysler Canada. “Ram trucks fit the lifestyle and culture of APAS members, and we continue to work with our local dealerships to support and build our relationship with the organization.”
About Ram Truck Brand
The Ram Truck brand continues to establish its own identity and clearly define its customer since its launch as the newest Chrysler Group LLC vehicle brand. Creating a stand-alone brand for Ram trucks has allowed the brand to concentrate on how core customers use their trucks and what new features they’d like to see. Whether focusing on a family that uses its half-ton truck day in and day out, a hard-working Ram Heavy Duty owner or a business that depends on its commercial vehicles every day, Ram has the truck market covered.
“I just got home with my new truck! It’s a rocket! Sheesh! Just looking through the Bill of Sale, I see the total amount of the “concession” was $12,920 which I believe includes a dealer incentive, as well as, the APAS benefit. I am not sure how much each one was but, I do know that ~$13 K really puts a dent (pun intended) in the cost of the horse trailer we wanted to pull but, couldn’t figure out how to finance!” - Ratepayer in the RM of Golden West #95